Old 10-05-2007, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sam Sam is offline

Default Goji berry

Bob Hobden wrote:
I see T & M are selling Goji Berry plants...
http://plants.thompson-morgan.com/product/82004/1
anyone tried growing them and are they any good?

The dried berries are sold by Holland and Barrett,also
Juliam Graves, that I know.When you buy them the
berries are dry but quite chewy, with a sweet taste.
You could also add them to muesli if you like.
If you soak them they soon soften, but I chew straight
from the pack. In fact, that's what I'm doing now.
I've also taken them with porridge.
I've never grown the bush, preferring blueberries.
Sam.