Old 10-05-2007, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default OT. F**king Ramblers

I had a problem with a group of Ramblers in Cheshire committing what can
only be described as vandalism.

Simon

Some "ramblers" decided the style between the busy main road and a public
footpath over one of my fathers fields was too high so they removed a couple
of bars. The first we knew of this was when an anxious motorist knocked on
the door to say he had just narrowly escaped a head on collision with a cow
as he drove around a blind bend - our cows had escaped over what remained of
the style and were strolling along the main road! Lucky nobody was killed!

--
David