Old 29-03-2003, 02:20 AM
Valkyrie

Default OFF: I don't see why children should have to go to school if they don't want to!

"Iris Cohen" wrote in message
Why children be forced to go to school. At one time children would be
out working at 7, or even younger.
Why not?

Are you serious?

Of course an OT remark like that is serious as a heart attack Iris! And I
couldn't agree more, I went through several dozen children, all under the
age of 8 in just a very few years. If the kid couldn't hold down a job and
bring home a paycheck I just sold it back and got another one. That's why
it's so important to keep the reciepts from those black market child
brokers, otherwise you'd never get your money back!!

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)