Old 11-05-2007, 01:45 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default How old is your oldest fish?

Steve Wolstenholme wrote:

It's not a Koi but my oldest fish was a Pleco bought as a present for
my kid brother when he was 10. It died when he was 46. As it was about
six inch long when I bought it I reckon it was over 40 when it died.

Not necessarily - a pleco can easily put on 6" in its first year in a pond.
But even a 35 year old pleco is pretty impressive :-) My best plecos have
been around 5-7.
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated