Old 11-05-2007, 06:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default These plants love poor soil

Travis M. wrote:
" wrote in message
oups.com...
Poor soil and occasional drought conditions... Does that mean a dull,
scrappy or even non-existent landscape? That's a problem that worries
many readers, judging by my e-mailbag.

Poorely disguised spam.

despite that it's spam, I loved the link that showed me yet another
sedum that I'd love to grow..........sigh.......one of my many
weaknesses......where is Gardengal Pam when I need some plants?? (but
my Diablo 9 bark she sent me is blooming rapidly since we've gone from
massive damage from the hard freeze a few weeks ago to upper 80's and
things fast forwarding. Gotta love the La Nina! ..........
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Faerie Holler, overlooking a
regreening English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36