Old 11-05-2007, 02:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Now OT [skip] Dendrobium cucumerinum x 2

On Wed, 9 May 2007 19:42:48 -0700, "Eric Hunt"
wrote:

Dave,

This Google Video clip, while dated, accurately shows the aftereffects of a
good house rolling:

-Eric in SF

I always thought it did not count if the TP did not go all the way
over the house - front to back... But then we were in a ranch style
area not an area with two story homes. Guess I will have to go try
Kath's test. Growing up in WI I should not find a southern bias.
SuE