Old 11-05-2007, 02:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Hummer Chicks at 15 days old. Last one.

Sue,
These hummers that are resident to our area are called Anna's.
Of course the male is more colourful
with a green/grey back & the red head & throat.
The female is mostly dull grey with a smidge of red in the neck
area.
Cheers Wendy
"SuE" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 8 May 2007 08:19:18 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

They are teenagers now & they fledged on Sun at 20 days which to me is
amazing.
Cheers Wendy

They are amazing. What kind of hummer? did you have a pix of the
colorful parent? I assume that is Pa. Is this immature coloring or
was Mom his dusty toned?