Old 29-03-2003, 02:32 AM
jammer

Default Water feature

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:01:06 -0800, "Valkyrie"
wrote:

"jammer" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:32:51 -0000, "gary linley"
wrote:

Hello
what is the best additive to prevent algae and generally keep the water

in a
good condition for my pebble water feature.
Regards

Gary

Lots and lots of plants and few fish.

..........or a teenager going through one of those "stages". Mine was not
granted the luxury of sitting in their room when grounded. My little patio
pond, the porch fountain and the bird baths were slicker than a whistle for
quite a few years. Then the lessons finally sunk in and they became
productive responsible adults and had to get "lots and lots of plants and a
few fish" ~smerk~

Val

How funny....

jammer