Old 11-05-2007, 04:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Pond Liner Question

I have both epdm aned permalon. mine are formal ponds with square
corners which needs big folds and permalon makes very flat folds. big
folds are death traps for fish as they move up the fold and then find
themselves wedged into the fold at the top. permalon is stiff enough
that I can pull a bit of the top fold out so the fold is open. OTOH,
a more natural random shaped pond without corners and epdm is great
for this. permalon is very stiff and doesnt make good little folds.
Ingrid

On Thu, 10 May 2007 10:10:34 CST, Hal wrote:
I didn't buy liners from them, but I have an EPDM and a Permalon liner
pond and if I build another pond it will be a Permalon liner.

Regards,

Hal