Old 11-05-2007, 09:50 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Data Data is offline

Default strawberries

On 11 May, 14:38, "Henry & Carolyn" wrote:
My husband sprayed my mom's strawberry plants with Round-up, but we were
hoping to keep them, they are almost ready to start producing. If we washed
the Round-up off, and they still survive, would they be safe to eat?
TIA
Carolyn

If the Roundup stayed on for more than a few minutes or so, then the
strawberries will be pretty sick if not dead!
So the question of fruit doesn't seem to be important. Roundup
(Glyphosate) is supposedly non-toxic!!!! (But I wouldn't want to try
it.#Regards
Data