Old 11-05-2007, 11:12 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default strawberries

Henry & Carolyn said:

My husband sprayed my mom's strawberry plants with Round-up, but we were
hoping to keep them, they are almost ready to start producing. If we washed
the Round-up off, and they still survive, would they be safe to eat?
TIA
Carolyn

Unless you're made of plant material, the Glyphosate in that miniscule
amount won't hurt you.

How long has it been since they were sprayed? If it's already dry, I doubt
you'll be able to "wash it off".

--

Eggs

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...oh, wait a
minute - he already does.