Old 11-05-2007, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Open gardens

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 11/5/07 12:04, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 11 May, 12:01, Sacha wrote:
Grow up, Puce.

And look and sound like you?! No thank you. I prefer staying how I am.
You, on the other hand should remove the broom handle from your
backside and give people like us a rest.

Oh dear, she's off again.......vulgar, loud-mouthed, insulting and WRONG.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Would you ever expect anything else from someone like her.
Perhaps of more importance than a picture of her dirty thumbnail is that
fact that she is trying to reduce the funding of the yellow book by
disseminating info to anyone who is too mean to buy a very worthwhile
publication.