Old 11-05-2007, 09:43 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Joan[_2_] Joan[_2_] is offline

Default water

Hi, Smitty.

Can you explain more about how this works? Or maybe send me a photo
by private email? The upper pond is sort of a settling tank? I am
wondering if I could retro fit something smaller into my existing
pond.

Thanks.

Joan

I have two ponds connected. Two waterfalls. A 750 gallon per hour with a
debris screen. Bottom pond is 8 ft round x 2 ft deep. Upper pond is approx.
8 feet long x 2 feet deep x 3 ft long. About 30 normal goldfish pets.

[snipped for bandwidth]