Old 11-05-2007, 09:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Den aggregatum

Oh Roy, how much dishwashing liquid must I use. I also use the 16 to 1 syphon in a 2 gal container of water
Cheers Wendy
"Roy" wrote in message . ..
You know Ken, I had a problem with 'mealies' and other assorted crawlie. I tried a bunnch of various sprays. To little avail.

Then a wise friend told me his secret. Every time I water or spray fert., I add some regular old fashion "Palmolive Dish washing liquid' to the water. I use a 16 to 1 siphon mixer. When i water I wash everything down, walls, benches, plants etc. It kills off the larval stage of the crawlies. It took about 4 to 6 weeks ,but now I rarely have a problem now. Be sure to us the old fashion green Palmalive, it doen't have much sodium salts in it.

Roy