Old 12-05-2007, 12:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default I'm about to eviscerate a lot of squirrels if I can't get some help.

Lar wrote:

-snip-
In Washington state trapping, live or otherwise is illegal.

You can get a permit in Wa state to trap...just have to jump through a
few hoops

from WAC 232-12-14----- Washington Administrative Code (WAC)
April 4, 2007

I'll bet [and hope] they still won't let you relocate the vermin to
someone else's land. I'd rather get the permit for the .22.

Squirrels may[?] be cute but they are worse than rats. I swore
vengeance on them 15 years ago when they ate some Pileated woodpecker
babies out of a nest I was watching.

If you're in an area where the .22 might be too much firepower-
Crossman makes a bunch of $100 lethal pellet guns in .17 & .22
caliber.

Jim