Old 12-05-2007, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Electric Strimmers.

My husband bought me a Viking TE 410 which I expect is a bit weak and girly
for the really tough stuff, My OH has the big brush cutter but I cannot
handle that so by using the Viking in the less overgrown areas I feel that I
am doing something to help.
My only complaint is that because it is electric it does not reach very far
without using extension which leads me to my query, how many extension can
one safely use.

kate

Hi, can anyone recomend an electric strimmer that will deal with rough
grass
/nettles etc. It needs to be light and easy to manage. Thanks.

snip