Old 12-05-2007, 01:46 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default water

but why not pots of flowers in the veggie filter? for me, that is the
only place for those annuals in baskets that would need to be watered
up to twice a day. I sink about bottom 1 inch into water and they
self water all summer long. the celery and cyperus over grow the
flowering pots by the end of the year, but it is nice to see glorious
colors in the veggie filter. Ingrid

On Fri, 11 May 2007 20:10:33 CST, Phyllis and Jim
wrote:

home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/pwp-jameshurley