Old 12-05-2007, 02:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ash Williams Ash Williams is offline

Default I'm about to eviscerate a lot of squirrels if I can't get some help.

On 11 May 2007 17:55:44 -0700, Gary wrote:

A live trap might be an option. I've seen them for sale at farm and
ranch supply places for about $40.00 Also, some state divisions of
wildlife lend these out to property owners (probably on a limited
basis - and maybe for a fee???) but something to check into. I am
told that once you catch the little bugger you have to take it for
ride of at least 5 miles before releasing it, in order to keep it from
returning.
Hope this helps. Happy trapping!

And what if the trapped animal has a nest in a tree with young
depending on that squirrel for life? More killing. It disgusts me.