Old 29-03-2003, 04:08 AM
Dwayne

Default Zuchini seedlings

I would stick one out now and start. I put mine outside as soon as they
come out of the ground if it is warm enough. Then I bring them in at night,
and take them back out the next day. By the time they are big enough to
plant, they are well hardened off. Dwayne

"Tempus Fugitive" wrote in message
om...
I have started some zucs from seed (dwarf upright bush type) and the
sprouts are about 4-6 inches and starting to get their second set of
leaves. I'm not sure when I can start hardening them off to put out
in my raised beds. I'm in the Seattle area so there's no danger of
frost anymore. I'm only keeping one bush so I guess I can afford a
little trial and error, but any help would be appreciated.