Old 12-05-2007, 07:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
len garden len garden is offline

Default Compost in raised beds

g'day jack,

that would be good for raised beds, if i used it i'd probably want to
pack it down a littel so it wasn't so loosed.

but ther may be more economical stuff around?

1.. that composted waste they create and refuse/garbage tips etc.,. in
lots of places they give that to local people.

2.. mushroom compost straight from the farm, lots of retailers around
but if you have a farm within driving distance some often give it away
and others have a small charge.

see our site for pic's of how we do our gardens.

On Fri, 11 May 2007 21:50:23 -0400, "Jack" wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--