Old 12-05-2007, 05:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.animals,alt.binaries.birds
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default My 'almost' hummer picture

Still neat tho Pat. Last Sunday's Register had an article on "Backyard
Birds"
The photographer said to use a fast shutter speed - 1/2000 second to stop
the movement of the wings????
Me, I just point & click.
www.ocregister.com/local
for mor photographs by Mark Rightmire.
Cheers Wendy

"Padraig" wrote in message
I've made some fairly good hummingbird pictures over the past couple of
years but there's one thing I've never captured --- a male Anna's
Hummingbird in full feather. I've had lots in various stages of molt or
growing back, but none with the full brilliant head.

Yesterday I had a chance and blew it. Here's 'the one that got away'.
--
Paddy's Pig