Old 12-05-2007, 05:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.animals,alt.binaries.birds
Padraig Padraig is offline

Default My 'almost' hummer picture

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Still neat tho Pat. Last Sunday's Register had an article on "Backyard
Birds"
The photographer said to use a fast shutter speed - 1/2000 second to stop
the movement of the wings????
Me, I just point & click.

Hahahaha! Thanks Wendy.

Actually I often do the same thing. You've seen some of my hummer pics and
most of them aren't bad. But in this case I just couldn't react fast enough
or get close enough for a decent picture. But don't worry. He's in the
neighborhood and I'm sure he'll be back and maybe I'll be ready for him when
he comes. :-)

Pat