Old 12-05-2007, 08:19 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default Propane weed burner question

In article ,
Chris Friesen wrote:

Toller wrote:

They are surprisingly hard to burn, but it can be done. It will not however
kill the roots.

According to this, you just need to shrivel them, not actually burn them up.

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...t=2,2300,44822

Chris

I like the company Leevalley. I went with their advice to water the
target plants. I quick hit of heat with no smoke and moss was dead on
my brick patio in a few days. Boiled I guess ? I purchased to deice
our walk .

Have someone standby with a hose just in case as dry tinder seems to be
about these days.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade