Old 12-05-2007, 11:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Starlord Starlord is offline

Default Propane weed burner question

Also theose flaming weed controlers don't kill off the deep roots of the
weeds, so they can just regrow.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Jack S" wrote in message
ink.net...
I've got a rock "lawn" and I would like to quit using herbicide for
killing weeds, and try scorching them instead.

There are a lot of weed / roofing torches on ebay and I was wondering if
there is anything to choose for or against in buying one. The one I'm
leaning toward getting says: "3000+ Fahrenheit" - that's enough, right?

Thanks

Maybe you need better herbicide. The torch works good, but so many more
bad things can happen when using flames.

Steve