Old 13-05-2007, 12:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default I'm about to eviscerate a lot of squirrels if I can't get some help.

On 11 May 2007 16:11:06 -0700, foo wrote:

This is a thread destined to be flamed. So be it.

Dear PETA,

Don't read this.

onward.

I have squirrels (oh yes, those cutesy little scamps running around
with nuts in their mouths climbing trees and spreading glee throughout
the land) that are not only digging up my brand new seedlings but
terrorizing the pots they reside in as well. So far they have killed
at least ten burgeoning plants. No more. I'm going walking tall on
these punks very soon if I can't get some advice. (please).

So, without further adieu

ADO

here is my question:

What is a safe and relatively easy alternative to preventing these
*******s from eating my seedlings (and digging into the soil)?

[...]

In case you do decide to "terminate them with extreme prejudice" (as
they used to ? say in the CIA), be sure to eviscerate *before*
broiling (or your preferred method of preparation).