Old 13-05-2007, 01:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
21Rouge 21Rouge is offline

Default Need a cascading flowering hanging basket in the shade

We live just north of Toronto Ontario.

Our home faces north and our plan is to place a hanging basket on
either side of the garage (north side of the house; some morning sun)
just under the eve of the roof (about 8 feet off the ground). We want
as much colour as possible and we want it to cascade as the summer
goes on. Each year we have trouble finding such a combination ie
colour, shade, cascading. Can you suggest?