Old 12-05-2007, 08:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.animals,alt.binaries.birds
-=£û©Â§=- -=£û©Â§=- is offline

Default My 'almost' hummer picture

Nice purple blob. I get a lot of those too. :-)
--
£û©Â§ (affligé avec la fièvre de colibri)
"I have no idea what it's called, it just looks nice"
"Padraig" wrote in message
I've made some fairly good hummingbird pictures over the past couple of
years but there's one thing I've never captured --- a male Anna's
Hummingbird in full feather. I've had lots in various stages of molt or
growing back, but none with the full brilliant head.

Yesterday I had a chance and blew it. Here's 'the one that got away'.
--
Paddy's Pig