Old 13-05-2007, 04:51 AM
dr.green dr.green is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up growing sweetcorn

Hi there,

thi is my first post on this website so be warned.... im a beginner but a very keen gardener lol

Currently i have spinach, runner beans, jalapeno and chilli plants, cherry tomatoes, normal tomatoes, garden peas, mint and sweetcorn all growing in me garden an greenhouse.

the only thing worrying me at the moment is the sweetcorn. 10 plants are outdoors but are only about 8" tall yet. (my father was eager to plant them lol)
But i also have six inside the greenhouse.
will the 10 plants outside in the garden survive??
This is the first time im trying sweetcorn so it is technically a "trial run"

Any feedback/comments/advice is very welcome an much appreciated!!

thanx