Old 13-05-2007, 05:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
William Rose William Rose is offline

Default I'm about to eviscerate a lot of squirrels if I can't get some help.

In article , madgardener
wrote:

On 11 May 2007 16:11:06 -0700, foo wrote:

This is a thread destined to be flamed. So be it.

Dear PETA,

Don't read this.

onward.

I have squirrels (oh yes, those cutesy little scamps running around
with nuts in their mouths climbing trees and spreading glee throughout
the land) that are not only digging up my brand new seedlings but
terrorizing the pots they reside in as well. So far they have killed
at least ten burgeoning plants. No more. I'm going walking tall on
these punks very soon if I can't get some advice. (please).

So, without further adieu

So you've had lots of advice. Who's gonna' stand-up Dr. Jekyll or Mr.
Hyde, St. Francis or Freddy Krueger? Who can walk taller?

- Bill