Old 13-05-2007, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Potato in a bucket.... comp urg Competition????

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 13 May, 09:36, "'Mike'" wrote:
How about we all do it on here and see who can grow the most by weight?
We will have to rely on the honesty of the urglers, but how about it?
Anyone game for it?

Well ... I've got some spuds in a bucket (a large one though). Does
this count? I've got about 3 week head start too. I'll win. I've won
in fact ;o)))

Front bucket of a JCB?

Disqualified

:-)

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk