Old 29-03-2003, 04:56 AM
Tom C

Default Sick Japanese Maple Tree

Try mixing a little household bleach with water in a spray bottle about two
caps should do it.Might have a fungus or bacteria if so this will kill the
problem if not it want hurt anything I have two maples also. Best regards
Tom C.

"Andrew Tan" wrote in message
m...
Hi there,

I have 3 maples trees in my garden. 2 of them are getting sick while
the other is growing well. The leaves and fresh bud are drying away
but doesn't seems to be dying coz its been like that for months. Its
summer here in Australia but if it is due to lack of water then all 3
maples should have the same problem. But I only have 2 having that
problem and I water them constantly. Any idea ? Thankx heeps.

Andrew