Old 13-05-2007, 05:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Alexander Miller Alexander Miller is offline

Default I'm about to eviscerate a lot of squirrels if I can't get some help.

"Travis M." wrote:

| | I doubt one could get a special permit to trap squirrels.
|
| 127 lines just for this?
|
|.....or 6KB.
|Can you express your connection speed in lines?

127 lines of "message" - virtually all quoted thread from other people.
Connection speed would be very relevant for folks on dial-up or other
slow/expensive connections.
For me it's just the irritation of having to scroll all the way down to find one
line of message that adds virtually nothing.
I know it's probably a waste of time responding, and I shouldn't do it, but once
in a while .....

Alexander