Old 13-05-2007, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Potato in a bucket.... comp urg Competition????

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from La Puce contains these words:

'her'

Ooops! Did I forget to change my 'She' sig, somewhere?

I try to restrict it to one particular group, where one
ill-mannered poster referred to me as 'she', so I adopted it!

Sometimes I forget to change it...

--
AnneJ

~Rosa Luxemburg

:-))

As long as you keep your signature within the charter of 4 lines, like mine,
you will be OK

:-))

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk