Old 13-05-2007, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Theft of window boxes

"David (Normandy)" wrote in message

FWIW I had a (full) water butt stolen a few years back.
--
Kay

I know water through a meter is expensive, but stealing water is taking it
to a new extreme? I wonder if they spilled any while carrying it :-)
--

Bit difficult to remove one set of butts. 5 are linked together

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk