Old 13-05-2007, 07:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.animals,alt.binaries.birds
Padraig Padraig is offline

Default My 'almost' hummer picture

"Jan Owen" wrote in message

Yes, I think few folks know just how hard it is to get a fully illuminated
gorget... EVERYTHING has to be just right... I consider it the Holy
Grail... I've gotten two or three over time, now, but it took an UNTOLD
number of attempts to get them, and even ones that are nearly fully
illuminated, but still crisp aren't easy to get...

Very rewarding, though, as I'm sure you know!!! You've done some GREAT
work here... And I always look forward to your latest images...

Thanks very much Jan. I appreciate it.
--
Paddy's Pig