Old 13-05-2007, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Potato in a bucket.... comp urg Competition????

On 13 May 2007 02:28:50 -0700, La Puce wrote:

Well ... I've got some spuds in a bucket (a large one though). Does
this count? I've got about 3 week head start too.

About that head start here as well except our "bucket" is two stacked
255/55R18 Land Rover tyres. Plenty of space to mulch up, as only the
bottom tyre is filled with compost/last years tomato grow bag. Be
interesting to see what we get, if anything, as we planted a few sprouting
"baking potatoes" bought from the super market...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail