Old 14-05-2007, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Hello from a keen newbie in Oxford

On 14 May, 08:08, "shazzbat"
wrote:
Yes it's horseradish. It grows all round the paths on the allotments. I took
that pic when I was working nights, and calling in to do a bit on my way
home at 0500. The place was a mass of slugs of all shapes and sizes, and
some weird colours.

I can't help thinking when I see so many slugs that we ought to be
able to find a way of harvesting them, and .... using them somehow.
Now, I know what you must be thinking. I'm not French for nothing. But
surely, isn't there a way of ... using them?

ps. Steve, you still coming up north at the end of the month?