Old 14-05-2007, 03:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default The LBAM are coming!

On 9 May 2007 16:31:51 -0700 in .com wrote:
On May 9, 6:29 pm, wrote:

...And then there are all those people paying for plants with all
those free gift point credit cards. I wonder how many think these are
really give backs from their credit card company?

my lawyer has just advised me that the fine print of my merchant
account prohibits me from discussing their fees with my customers.
Okay, so I take it all back...I am a raving idiot. I admit it
freely. ...apparently they'll give a merchant account to anyone.

That's okay, I still ask mom and pop merchants.
"So, which credit card company has the smallest take, or are you using
one of those unified services?"
If I'm feeling really nasty, I ask them how much telecheck reams them for
each check.

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up