Old 14-05-2007, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Seed compost recommendation

On 14/5/07 17:53, in article ,
"Robert (Plymouth)" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

snip
the ZooPoo
: has all gone bar three or four bags - that really has proved
: extremely popular.

I get trailer loads of zoo poo and it produces fantastic crops and it's
light and easy to move about, not like the farmyard manure. I really am
amazed, I roar by it! Returning to the original question, I used to mix half
and half john innes with a peat based but in recent years b and q have done
it for me, so I buy there peat and ji mix. Does a very good job

I ordered one pallet load of Zoo Poo to see how it would go. It's marched
out of the place, especially in the last couple of weeks when people are
planting. It's just such a good idea and it works so well for the plants.
Last year, someone was bringing in bags of horse manure from her own stables
- well rotted stuff. That went out so fast we hardly knew it had arrived.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk