Old 14-05-2007, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Seed compost recommendation

On 14 May, 17:53, "Robert \(Plymouth\)" beachcom...@ultimate-
anonymity.com wrote:

I get trailer loads of zoo poo and it produces fantastic crops and it's
light and easy to move about, not like the farmyard manure. I really am
amazed, I roar by it! Returning to the original question, I used to mix half
and half john innes with a peat based but in recent years b and q have done
it for me, so I buy there peat and ji mix. Does a very good job

I'm sure it does ;o)

Lucky you with the zoo pooh. I get it in pellets form, it's great to
keep cats away. But I find it a bit expensive as it last about 3/4
weeks. And with all the rain we've had, it washed away quickly. Where
do you get your zoo pooh? And which one do you have? I have been using
Silent Roar.