Old 14-05-2007, 11:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] al@orchidexchange.com is offline

Default Paph kolopakingii var alba?

On May 12, 5:01 pm, wrote:
Does anyone have any info on this creature? If the internet is to be
believed, it does not exist...no mention of one anyway. I am not
asking about topperi, the 'green form' of kolopakingii. I think I
have true alba form blooming in my greenhouse and I find it hard to
believe that I have the only one ever seen.

http://www.orchidexchange.com/Photos/web1909.htm

It is not the first, apparently. Just the second ever seen.

Here are pictures of my plant. I am calling it;
Paph. kolopakingii var. alba 'Millie's Ghost' for the time being.

For safety's sake, the plant is not in my greenhouse nor on my
property, but is being kept in an undisclosed location. Honestly. I
do not wish to step on anyone's toes here. But this is my plant and I
want to show it off.