Old 20-02-2003, 06:51 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Default Paphs in Vietnam, where to buy(markets)?

and NO Vietnamese paphs are importable

"Oł" wrote in message ...
most paphs are annex A from CITES , meaning that you won't be allowed to
bring them in unless you have the right documents.

O.

Jonathan Phua wrote:
Hi,
My dad will be going to vietnam on a business trip soon. He said he

could
buy a few plants for me. Is there any local market that sells paph
delenatii, vietnamense or other paphs? Are these places accesible? If

not,
are there any easily accesible nurseries that sells those paphs for a
reasonable price? Pls reply ASAP as my dad will be going there soon. And
what are the prices of those plants? I would really like to have the
delenatii and vietnamense.

God's Grace
Jonathan Phua