Old 14-05-2007, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Malvern Spring Show.

On 14 May, 21:06, Sam wrote:
We went to the Malvern Spring Flower Show yesterday.
It rained stair rods - all day long.
We walked about in a quagmire.
Once inside the exhibition Halls however everything was great.
Absolutely the very latest in flowering plants all in
the very best condition.Exhibitors from all over the
country. And the flower arrangements !A truly breathtaking experience.
We probably saw a half of what was there but it was truly memorable.

Sam

You can see the pics I took at the show the other day,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8279807@N04/

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries