Old 14-05-2007, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Seed compost recommendation

On 14/5/07 19:17, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 14 May, 17:04, Sacha wrote:
On 14/5/07 11:57, in article
If you had ever learned something about business and having to make a
profit, you might be a bit more realistic. As it is, you've made a bloody
fool of yourself yet again and hair-trigger finger, as ever on the keyboard,
you couldn't wait to tear into me. In your fervour, you don't stop to
think about several idiocies you've uttered or that you don't run a
profit-making business, so do not have to concern yourself with your
abilities to do so - or not. Getting your salary from public money must be
one of the easiest ways to keep a roof over your head.

Sleeping with the rich twenty years your senior twice has put a roof
over your head. Don't push it you despicable sad old bag.

1. My ex-husband, who died at 49, was 2 years younger than me.
2. My present husband, is 14 years older than me.
3. I have my own money, own a house of my own and am financially dependent
on nobody. In other word, Mrs Rudlin, I don't owe my income to sleeping
with any man and living off his connections or public money.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk