Old 29-03-2003, 06:32 AM
jammer

Default Caladium bulbs

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 00:10:38 -0600, jammer wrote:

Thank you so much for that! Haha! I thought, wow, one response about a
smooth side and a root side, that usually means that there is no other
answer. I went and studied the remaining bulbs for pieces of root and
i would say they are everywhere. If i find growth is that roots or
plant? I'll wait a week and dig them up and see how they are doing,

Forget that, i suppose it will be growing out both ends. I should be
able to tell a root when i see one. Good luck to both of us.
jammer