Old 15-05-2007, 06:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
MajorOz MajorOz is offline

Default I'm about to eviscerate a lot of squirrels if I can't get some help.

On May 14, 9:13 pm, "Gloria" wrote:
Squirrels dig up lots of stuff just to see if it's something they want.
They are attracted to freshly disturbed soil thinking that they have found
the cache of another animal to rob from. They're nasty, devious destructive
pests.

But delicious, if prepared properly. It isn't often you get a chance
to eliminate vermin and fill the cook pot with the same shot.
I use a 22 and a pump-em-up pellet gun. Season here is nine months,
but they taste good year 'round. Coyotes get the coons.

cheers

oz, whose karma is just fine, thank you