Old 15-05-2007, 05:59 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Ugly pond

Angela wrote:
I had to move away from my pond, and I go through withdrawal every
spring. Peeking around at some simple set-ups i stumbled across this:

http://www.wards.com/wards/prod_disp...partner=12&CP=
00&pp=yes&afsrc=1&placeID=mwem051407

I know this is a bit off topic, but is this the ugliest ad for a
prefab pond you've ever seen or what?

Be kind, my dear. After all, it is from Montjunkery Wards!

~Semper Fi~