Old 29-03-2003, 07:20 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Pest control with a pond

Maybe you can post pictures of the pest so that you are getting the right
help.

My daughter has asthma as such I cannot use chemicals/pesticide. So I
either use mild soap mix, or I get ladybug and praying mantis to kill the
bugs.
My 2cents.
--
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."

"EJ" wrote in message
I have heard of an insecticide that would not harm fish. Does anyone know
what is safe to use around/in a pond?

I have an unknown type of bug that showed up late last year and is not

back
with a vengeance. They are little blackish bugs that don't really seem to

be
eating anything but they are everywhere. Please help!!!