Old 15-05-2007, 07:08 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
AngelaTC AngelaTC is offline

Default Ugly pond

Nick Cramer wrote:
Angela wrote:
I had to move away from my pond, and I go through withdrawal every
spring. Peeking around at some simple set-ups i stumbled across this:

http://www.wards.com/wards/prod_disp...partner=12&CP=
00&pp=yes&afsrc=1&placeID=mwem051407

I know this is a bit off topic, but is this the ugliest ad for a
prefab pond you've ever seen or what?

Be kind, my dear. After all, it is from Montjunkery Wards!

(I'm the OP - just not on Google this time)

I always liked MW when they were brick and mortar. I didn't realize they
were even around in any form until I saw that.

The flex liner may or may not be a bad idea, but that set up? Ish!
Hopefully they won't sell and I can pick one up on clearance?

I can't see Bill Stock's pictures, but I'll bet his puddle is beautiful!
When I had mine I was never able to hide the liner as much as I would
have liked, but the frogs didn't seem to mind.