Old 16-05-2007, 01:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] al@orchidexchange.com is offline

Default Paph kolopakingii var alba?

On May 15, 7:50 pm, "Ray B" wrote:
I have never seen the appeal of albas...

--

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids -www.firstrays.com

chuckle.

When the lightening of fortune strikes your greenhouse and you
discover the elusive but personally unappealing Paph lowii var. album
out there in the afterglow, I can send you a lengthy list of people
who wish to be contacted first before anyone else if you want to rid
yourself of it quickly. Handled correctly, that sale might pay for a
few semesters of college.